Eye care is a serious concern that is often neglected by people who lack health insurance. Our vision is one of those wonderful gifts most of us take for granted. So before know about eyecare first know your eyes.
- Tears: The first line of defence, they also serve as lubrication by keeping the eyes moist and nourished; they also have a corrective lens function.
- Eyelids: Their main job is to protect your eyes from dirt, dust and harsh light.
- Eyelashes: A protective net for your eyes.
- Cornea: A refractive zone that guides light to reach the retina.
- Pupil: Controls the amount of light that enters your eyes.
- Lens: A refractive zone that also guides light into the retina.
- Retina and Optic Nerve: A bunch of intricate wiring that carries vision signals between your brain and eyes.
So the only time we even have cause to think about our vision as such is when we think about a blind person who has no vision at all, or our own vision begins to fail us. Being aware of the importance of protecting your vision can help you to avoid problems with it in the future. Eye care is essential to maintaining the ehalth of our eyes. Eye care is an important factor in all of our lives. People with eye diseases that greatly affect their vision face many problems. There are many eye diseases that can be prevented or whose progression can be slowed down with proper precautions and healthy eating.
Eating a lot of Vitamins A, E, C on a daily basis; and some Zinc, Selenium, eat citrus fruits, green leafy veggies, tomatoes, spinach, poultry and dairy products can help prevent many diseases including those that affect the eyes. Dring plenty of water. It helps reduce puffiness. After you're done with lunch, take a stroll outside your office for a few minutes. This will give your eyes a much-needed break and get them some fresh air. During breaks, splash wate on your face while closing your eyes. This has an overall relaxing effect and helps your feel refreshed. The warmth of your palms helps soothe and relax tired tyes. Then lightly cup your eyes with your palms and relax for 60 seconds. Count the seconds in yhour mind. Repeat this exercise two to three times whenever your eyes feel tired, or as often as you want. While palming, you can either rest your elbows on your desk or keep away from the desk and cup your eyes. Both ways are fine.
So at Gupta Chashma Ghar we know how important it is to protect and preserve your precious vision sense. We take our responsibility to you, our customers, seriously and strive to provide the highest quality of service in a careing and efficient environment.